1959 ES-335 Dot Reissue
This great Gibson guitar combines all of the unique qualities of both a solid body and a hollow body guitar.
The solid center section along with the streamlined thinner hollowed chambers between the top and bottom, adds a new fullness and harmony that provide a spectacular sound.
The double-cutaway design allows for greater fret access, along the fast, low action neck.
This is truly another supreme achievement in a professional instrumentâ€¦ once again only by Gibson.
* Materials: Maple arched top and back, mahogany neck
* Binding: Cream Body Binding
* Hardware: Nickel
* Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1 bridge, stopbar tailpiece
* Pickups: Two '57 Classic PAF reissue humbuckers
* Controls: Two volume, two tone, three way switch
* Neck: Slim fast, low action neck
* Fingerboard: 22 fret Rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot inlays
* Scale Length/Nut Width: 24 3/4''
* Finishes: Vintage Sunburst, Faded Cherry, and Antique Natural
Return to Gear Page