LEFTY '56 GOLD TOP
â€œSam Ash low price guarantee!!â€
As part of the Custom Authentic Line of Historic instruments, the '56 Les Paul Goldtop features the ''broken in'' look and feel of a true vintage Les Paul.
Years of research and consultation with renown Vintage restoration artist, Tom Murphy, have yielded a process that reproduces the aesthetic, feel and sound qualities of the ''afterlife'' of a vintage Les Paul.
Each Custom Authentic instrument features a hand aged finish, aged nickel hardware, and all of the components and craft of their Historic counterparts.
* Materials: Carved maple top, 1-pc Mahogany back, mahogany neck
* Binding: Body / Neck
* Hardware: Aged Nickel
* Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1 bridge with stopbar tailpiece
* Pickups: Two P-90 single coils
* Controls: Two volume, two tone, 3-way switch
* Fingerboard: 22 fret bound rosewood fingerboard with trapezoid inlays
* Scale Length/Nut Width: 24 3/4'' / 1 11/16''
* Finishes: Aged Antique Gold
Return to Gear Page