L-200 Emmylou Harris
The Gibson L-200 Emmylou Harris model features a newly designed body that is smaller and thinner than the SJ-200 but braced to produce a powerful natural sound and equipped with a Schertler BluestickÂ® transducer pickup system for concert performances. Classic features from the SJ-200 include flamed maple back and sides, mother-of-pearl â€œcrestâ€ fingerboard inlays, pearl-inlaid MoustacheÂ® bridge and engraved pickguard.
* Body Style: New Thin L-Series design
* Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
* Back and Sides: Flamed Maple
* FB & Bridge Wood: Rosewood
* Neck Wood: Maple
* Fretboard Inlay: MOP Crest
* Other Inlays: Pearl Bridge Inlay
* Scale: 24-3/4''
* Tuners: Gold Keystone
* Finishes: Antique Natural, Vintage Sunburst
* Pickup: Schertler Bluestick Transducer System
* Other Features: Rosewood Moustache Bridge, Engraved Pickguard
Return to Gear Page