The TSL122 features the same amplifier section as the TSL100 in a 2x12'' combo format. To maximise its already superior sonic powers it has been fitted with two different 12'' speaker types - a Marshall/Celestion Vintage and a Marshall/Celestion Heritage. By combining the unique characteristics of this pairing, optimum tone and performance is ensured.
A 2x12'' extension cabinet for the TSL122, the TSLC212, is also available. This 16 Ohm cabinet features the exact same speaker combination to make it the perfect match for the combo, both sonically and visually.
- Two different 12'' speaker types - a Marshall/Celestion Vintage and a Marshall/Celestion Heritage
- 4x EL34 output valves and 4x ECC83 Preamp Valves
- Footswitchable Accutronics Spring Reverb with Dual controls (one for Clean, one for Crunch/Lead)
- Individual Presence controls and Deep switches for Clean and Crunch/Lead channels
- Two Parallel FX loops (footswitchable)
- XLR DI output featuring Marshall's ac
Return to Gear Page