The Power Rox PRX150-Pro attenuator utilizes ARACOM's innovative, patent pending "Speaker Reactance Thru" Technology to provide highly transparent power attenuation. The Power Rox Power Attenuator (Model: PRX150-Pro)
The PRX150-Pro is a power attenuator designed to be used with tube amplifiers and it allows guitarist to achieve the much desired "fully cranked up" tone from their tube amp, but at more practical volume levels. Utilizing its unique and innovative "Speaker Reactance Thru" (SRT) technology, the PRX150-Pro allows the speaker to fully maintain its natural reactance. As a result, the PRX150-Pro allows the amplifier's original, "cranked up" tone to be maintained at reduced volume levels.
The PRX150-Pro can be a valuable tool for any guitarist. During practice time, when recording, or when rehearsing with the band; you can enjoy the cranked-up power tube tone of your amplifier "the way it was meant to be heard", but at lower volume levels, while pleasing your ears and at the same time not upsetting the neighbors. When playing live you can turn up your tube amp until the cherished power driven tone is reached, then "click" down a notch or two via the Power Rox Attenuator to please your sound man. Everyone will be happy with your tone, most importantly your audience.
* Proprietary SRT Technology
* Six levels of step attenuation, plus a continuously variable attenuation control (bedroom mode)
* 150 watt power rating
* Independent input and output impedance selector switches:
- from the amplifier and into the attenuator, select from: 2, 4, 8, 16 ohm
- from the attenuator and to the speaker cabinet(s), select from: 2, 4, 8, 16 ohm
* Features a Load setting and is equipped with a Line Out Jack and Line Out Level Control
* Handwired in the USA
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE VISIT - http://www.aracom-amps.com/products/prx150.html
Return to Gear Page