The Hartman Analog Flanger is a meticulous recreation of one of the early greats (not the Deluxe, not the Stereo, the original). The Hartman achieves vivid but transparent sounding flange and static-filter effects and combines them with heavy-duty true-bypass switching, LED indicator, and the ability to run off of a single 9V battery.
Incorporating components critical to faithfully reproduce the signal path of the original, the Hartman exploits the tighter tolerances and lower noise floor of modern components for clarity and superior sonic fidelity. Great care was taken to establish a power supply and signal trace layout that minimize the problems with crosstalk, clock-noise, and oscillator bleed-thru that plagued many originals.
The Hartman Analog Flanger completely eliminates "volume-drop" issues inherent in the original non true-bypass design. The Flange/Filter (effect "on") signal is exactly as loud as the true-bypass signal.
- Ultra-quiet 1% resistors
- Heavy-duty True-bypass footswitch
- Operates on 9v internal battery or 9-12VDC external power supply (tip-negative 2.1mm 'Boss-style' barrel adaptor)
- Durable powder-coated die-cast enclosure
- ON/OFF LED
- Internally adjustable clock-bias for more metallic "Deluxe"-style flange effects
- One Year Warranty on parts and Labor
Call Darryl at Megatone Music, 404-310-9356 or go to www.megatonemusic.com
Return to Gear Page