The LsL T-Bone Aged Guitars come standard with the following specs:
* Lightweight, Handmade Alder Body
* NEW Black Paisely finish on Desoto Blue Guard
* "ST" '56 Neck
* Vintage Style Fender or Joe Barden Bridge with 3, Brass Saddles 9.5" Radius Maple Fingerboard
* Their own LSL custom, hand-wound, vintage style pickups
* Vintage Style Tuners
* Medium-High 6105 Frets
* All Metal Parts are Manually Aged For a Truly Incomparable Vintage Look and Feel
* Each guitar's fingerboard is manually worn based on photographs of actual vintage instruments. Edges are hand rounded for a silky-smooth feel.
* Vintage style, slot-head screws are used on the pickguards, control plate, tuners and string tree. Phillips head screws are used elsewhere.
* Vintage style, hand-made truss-rods
* Each instrument is individually aged, set-up, signed, numbered and named
* Dome Knobs
* CTS Pots, Orange Drop Capacitors
Return to Gear Page