What do you do when you need to connect a low volume -10 dBV output device (like a keyboard, CD player or DJ mixer) to a high volume +4dBu input (like a pro mixer or a power amp)?
The Line Level Shifter uses the physics of inductance and impedance matching to increase or decrease the signal voltage without the added noise of active electronics. The Line Level Shifter also converts back and forth between balanced and unbalanced signals automatically. This is great because most -10dBV signals are unbalanced while most +4dBu signals are balanced. It also contains Hum Eliminator technology to prevent ground-loops that cause AC hum.
* 2 Channels
* Converts back and forth -10dBV and +4dBu.
* Automatic balanced /unbalanced conversion.
* 1/4"TRS 'smart jacks' input & outputs.
* Built-in Hum Eliminator technology prevents ground-loops eliminating AC hum & noise.
* Automatically translates signal voltages to match differences in ground potentials, avoiding clipping.
* Audiophile quality components assures the best noise and distortion free performance.
* Frequencs response 10Hz to 40kHz +/-1dB into a 10kOhm load
* Distortion less than 0.002%THD @ 1kHz
* Crosstalk better than -97dB
* 2 Year Warranty
* EBTECH quality and reliability
* Made in the U.S.A.
There's much more, see our website for complete details and more for the Guitarist who is using a computer!! http://www.midiguy.com
Return to Gear Page