All of the guitars that are sold at Ed Roman Guitars are setup by a professional Luthier. So you guitar is ready to play as soon as you get the guitar, not like the big chain stores.
Chambered Mahogany Body with a recessed Metal top.
• Bolt-On Maple Neck with a chambered Alder body or a Mahogany Neck with a chambered Mahogany Body, both with a recessed Steel Head Cap.
• Neck Shape- 60’s or 59
• Rosewood Fingerboard, Ebony is also available as an option.
• 24-3/4" Scale
• 1-5/8" Wide Nut
• 10" Radius
• Frets #6130
• Tune-O-Matic or Stop Tailpiece (Tone Pros), Bigsby Tremolos and Graph Tech Ghost Piezo systems are also available as an option.
• Controls- Volume, Volume, Tone and a 3-Way. Custom switching options are also available.
• Trussart / Arcane Inc., Seymour Duncan® Alnico II Pro® Pickups Standard
• Weight 7 to 8 pounds depending on pickup and Bridge Options
• Made In America
Return to Gear Page