This was "lost" in our warehouse after being used by a client for a week! Practically New!!!!!
Digi 001 is a unique and innovative hardware configuration that provides access to inputs and outputs, visual indicators, and tactile controls. Once you've routed your audio and MIDI signals via Digi 001's I/O and created a session to build and manage your project, you are in an ideal position to create from beginning to end in a fully self-contained environment. Together, Digi 001's hardware and software interact seamlessly, offering you all the power and flexibility of a Pro Tools workstation in a results-oriented mini studio.
* 18 simultaneous, discrete inputs and outputs
* 8 channels of analog I/O, 8 channels of ADAT optical I/O and 2 S/PDIF I/O channels, all at 24-bit resolution
* 2 mic preamps
* Integrated 1-IN, 1-OUT MIDI interface
* Stereo monitoring with dedicated volume control
* Headphone output with separate volume control
* 1/4" footswitch port for QuickPunch recording control
* RealAudio G2 Export and optional MP3 Export functionality
Pro Tools LE Software
Digi 001's Pro Tools LE software enables you to record and play back up to 32 tracks of audio at sample rates of up to 48 kHz. Includes the 6.4 version of Pro Tools.
* Digidesign approved USB compatible computer
* System Software: Mac OS v9.1, 9.2, 9.2.1, or 9.2.2, OS X 10.2 or higher*
*Pro Tools LE 6.0 supplied for Mac OS X, Pro Tools LE 5.2.1 for Mac OS 9.x.
* Digidesign recommended system
* Windows XP
* Qualified Intel Computer
For more great deals on gear check our site www.midiguy.com
Return to Gear Page