West Yorkshire, UK
(December 16, 2010) -- UK-based Diago, known for their pedalboards and Powerstation pedal power supply unit, have expanded their product line with the LS01 Little Smasher, a 5-watt pedal-sized guitar amp head designed to fit on a pedalboard alongside effects.
Featuring Gain and Volume controls, along with a 2-band active EQ with a 15dB boost and 30dB cut available on both the Bass and Treble controls, the Little Smasher's four analog modeled cascading gain stages provide a range of tones, from chimey clean to plexi-esque rock crunch. It's designed to work especially well with pedals up front if you need to push it further or want multiple channels.
The Little Smasher is priced at £129 (approximately $200).
- Gain, Volume, Bass, Treble Controls
- Pedal-sized (600g – 120 x 43 x 86mm)
- 4 to 16 ohms output impedance
- 2-band active EQ – +15dB/-30dB
- Powered on standard 9V DC @ 600mA.
- 2mm fabricated carbon steel construction, durable and shock resistant.
- Includes power supply, manual, Velcro and rubber foot pad.
Watch the video demo provided by Diago by distributor John Hornby Skewes & Co (JHS):
For more information: