Fort Worth, TX
(February 18, 2011) -- The all
new Britain 3.0 is now available. At 14" wide, the Britain
3.0 is an all tube hand wired guitar amplifier. The Britain 3.0 expands the Britain 2.0,
featuring two separate channels that can be
blended together to create different tones.
Even more versatile than the Britain 2.0, the Britain 3.0 offers
switchable 12W Class A, 25 Class A and 50W Class A/B operation which allows the
guitarist to adjust the power and feel of the amplifier to suit many musical settings.
- Channel 1: EF86 Preamp with Foot-switchable Boost Mode and Independent
- Volume Treble and Bass Controls
- Channel 2: 12AX7 Preamp with Independent Volume Treble and Bass Controls
- Switchable Power Modes: 12W Class A using (2) EL84 Output Tubes, 25W Class A using (2) EL34 Output Tubes, 50W Class A/B using (2) EL34 Output Tubes
- Series FX loop for each channel
- Hand wired Turret Board Construction
The Britain 3.0 is currently being played by guitarist Robbie McIntosh on the
2010 John Mayer Battle Studies World Tour.
The amplifier is available internationally from a variety of world class dealers
for $2,250.00 - Dealer inquiries welcome.
For more information:
Source: Press Release