Edmond, OK (March 5, 2013) -- Keeley Electronics is proud to welcome the Red Dirt
overdrive, the newest member of the award-winning Keeley Electronics family of custom effects
pedals. The result of over 10 years of research and fine tuning development of its existing
modified pedal lineup, the Keeley Electronics Red Dirt overdrive delivers a range of tones from
classic subtle blues to contemporary high-gain crunch.
The Red Dirt overdrive began from a quest to find the perfect classic drive sound while also
offering new levels of sonic versatility to satisfy a wider range of musical styles. Founder and
head engineer Robert Keeley took this idea and combined the great sounds found within his
original “Mod Plus” and “Baked” modified pedals and added refinements found exclusively in
his custom pedal line. By incorporating these tones along with the Keeley standard of U.S.A.
hand-built quality using premium components, the Red Dirt overdrive aims to become an
indispensable part of any pedal chain.
- Dirt control that offers an extremely dynamic, touch-sensitive gain at both mild and
heavier sustain settings
- Tone control that delivers an extended range of useable voicing to match the needs of
virtually any guitar and amp combination
- Volume control that can effectively balance the signal or push an amp into further sustain
and overdrive with authority
- Hand-built in the U.S.A. using the finest components and construction techniques
- Beautifully housed and powder coated in a rugged enclosure
- True bypass switching for pure tone and no signal loss
- World-class Keeley customer support
The Keeley Electronics Red Dirt overdrive will begin shipping to dealers worldwide this
month. It has a street price of $199.
For more information: