(October 15, 2007) - Reeves Amplification has entered the bass amplifier market with its new Custom 225, an amp designed from the ground up with bass players in mind.
The Custom 225 is rated at 225 watts into 8 ohms. It has active/passive input selection and a balanced XLR line out. The all-tube amp is designed for players who want more headroom, that classic handcrafted tube sound and unsurpassed quality/reliability. Bill Jansen, President/Owner of Reeves Amplification, tells Premier Guitar his company is excited about the Custom 225. "We responded to what people have been asking for," Jansen says. "This is an amp that fits the quality standards of Reeves guitar amps but is tailor made for the low-end."
Reeves Custom 225 Bass Amp
- 225 watts via four KT-88s
- Three 12AX7s, One 12AT7
- Handwired turret board construction
- Active/Passive input selector
- Normal volume and bright volume, bass, middle, treble, presence and master volume controls
- Switchable 4, 8, 16 ohm impedance switch
- Transformer balanced XLR line out (with ground lift)
For more information: