- Rig Rundowns
- Premier Blogs
Introducing the new Dual and Triple Rectifiers for 2010 - Prepare to meet the finest sounding, most addictive feeling and stylistically versatile Dual & Triple Rectifiers we have ever made!Photos from Haggerty's Musicworks (see blog for larger versions):
We’ve painstakingly poured over this new design for more than a year and a half, comparing and play-testing it against original 2 and 3 Channel Rectifiers to ensure that we not only preserved every nuance that made the originals legendary icons, but that any change made maintained or exceeded the original standards... Not a small or simple task, as our competition can attest to, but one that we think you’ll agree was well worth the effort.
We are very excited to introduce the new Dual & Triple Rectifier for 2010 and invite you to plug in and play-test it for yourself. We are confident that it’s going to take you beyond that place you remember… You know, that amazing feeling of almost disbelief when you plugged into a Recto for the first time… hit that first chord and were pressed back with arguably one of the most defining guitar tones of our time. The new Rectos aren’t just that good… They really are BETTER!!! We can’t wait for you to play these new amps and experience that feeling all over again!
New Improvements / Features:
1. Patented Multi-Watt Channel Assignable Power – Allows you to assign either 2 or 4 Power Tubes to each Channel for Power Ratings of 50 or 100 Watts of Class A/B Power via independent 50/100 Watt Power Select Switches. The Triple Rectifier allows you to do the same however with either 2 or all 6 Power Tubes for Power Ratings of 50 or 150 Watts per channel via independent 50/150 Watt Power Select Switches.
2. Patented Channel Assignable Dual Rectification with Recto Tracking – Allows you to assign either Tube Rectification or Silicon Diode Rectification to each Channel to fine tune the feel and character of each Channel.
3. New Footswitchable, Tube-Driven SERIES FX Loop – Vastly improved performance and tone with Multi-Effects than Parallel Loop - Exceptionally transparent in preserving your tone while being easier to use with any type of effects. The original Rectifiers featured a Series Loop.
4. New Tuner Output with Footswitchable Tuner Mute
5. New Compact Footswitch – New 3x3 Stacked, 6 Button Footswitch – Top Row = Mute, FX Loop & Solo, Bottom Row = Channel 1, 2 & 3
6. Improved Clean & Pushed Modes (Channel 1):
* Clean Mode features improved headroom for amazing clarity and the most sparkling bell-tone cleans ever from a Recto, even with hotter humbuckers.
* Pushed Mode features tighter, more focused and percussive low end with an amazing range of gain from Overdrive textures to full-on ripping Crunch.
7. Improved Channel Cloning on Channels 2 & 3 – Raw, Vintage and Modern modes have been further optimized for more similar performance on either channels
8. Improved Presence Control on Vintage Mode – Provides better high-end balance and control between Vintage and Modern Modes
9. No Price Increase – All this for the same price as the current 3 Channel version
We'll be sure to update you with any more information or details we get from Mesa/Boogie and at NAMM 2010.
For more information: