- Rig Rundowns
- Premier Blogs
Fender University student Gordon Logan of Nashville, TN, exchanges licks with Dweezil Zappa during Zappa's clinic
Included with the $6,500 tuition:
- Attendance for five days and five nights at Fender University.
- Hotel accommodations: Full service hotel—the Mission Inn Hotel & Spa, Riverside, Calif.
- All meals during your stay.
- Your very own exclusive, limited edition Fender American Standard Series instrument.
- All ground transportation while at Fender University. Airfare not included**
- Behind-the-scenes tour of the state-of-the-art Fender manufacturing facility and famed Fender Custom Shop.
- Personal tour of the Fender Center Museum and Fullerton Museum featuring the Leo Fender exhibit.
- 8+ workshop hours, jamming and one-on-one instruction from Fender staff, clinicians and artists.
- Priceless meet-and-greet moments with some of Fender’s closest friends and legends.
- All the school supplies you need—lots of cool stuff!
- VIP pass to all festivities and the Fender University commencement party.
Go here to read coverage from our October issue, which featured a News Clip about the program and what some of the attendees thought of the experience.
Registration for the spring session is open now and closes Feb. 4, 2009.
For more information: