- Rig Rundowns
- Premier Blogs
The Britain 2.0 features two separate channels that can be blended together to create an infinite number of new tones and is perfect for guitarists looking to define their own unique tone.
To make the amplifier even more flexible, the Britain 2.0 is the first amp of it’s kind to offer switchable 18W Class A or 50W Class A/B operation which allows the guitarist to adjust the power and feel of the amplifier to suit any musical setting.
Standard features include:
• Channel 1: EF86 Preamp with Footswitchable Boost Mode and Independent Volume Treble and Bass Controls
• Channel 2: 12AX7 Preamp with Independent Volume Treble and Bass Controls
• Switchable 18W Class A or 50W Class A/B operation using EL34 Output Tubes
• Series FX loop for each channel
• Handwired Turret Board Construction
The Britain 2.0 is currently being played by legendary guitarist Robbie McIntosh on the 2010 John Mayer Battle Studies World Tour. “The Britain 2.0 is the best amp I have ever played. Great tone and versatility. I am very proud to be using a Jackson Ampworks amplifier.” – Robbie McIntosh
The Britain 2.0 amplifier is available direct from the manufacturer for $1995.
For more information: