- Premier Blogs
- Win Stuff
Santa Barbara, CA (February 8, 2013) -- Walk into your local music store and see if you can find a 1955 Gibson Les Paul Jr. Chances are, unless you happen to live next door to Norman's Rare Guitars, you won’t have much luck. And how do you go about selling a vintage guitar when collectors are spread throughout the world? Starting today, guitar sellers and buyers will have a one-stop resource to find every guitar for sale around the globe. Created as a personal project from Seymour Duncan’s Media Manager Scott Olson, Sell This Guitar uses the web to do what it does best: connect buyers and sellers of guitars, basses and acoustics. Whether you are looking to buy the $99 Squire from the kid down the street, or you’re searching for that ‘52 Goldtop you’ve been dreaming of, Sell This Guitar can help you find it. Using a maps interface, the system allows you to search within your own town or even globally for specific guitars. You can easily sell an electric, acoustic, or bass guitar by clicking where you live, entering a brief description of your instrument and uploading a picture. A simple contact form allows people to get in touch with you without making your email public.
- Worldwide searchability
- Free access to buy or sell instruments
- Image upload and icon selection options
- Rare guitar finds within your own backyard
- Built-in auto-location randomizer to ensure your actual location is secure. While guitar stores will want to use the precise icon feature, Sell This Guitar's auto-location feature will give users the piece of mind that no one will know the real location of their prized guitars. If any scurvy tone pirate wants to try and find your treasured ES-175 while you are away, they will have nothing to play but the blues.
- Sell This Guitar offers a great outlet for selling that guitar that you no longer use, and finding the guitar of your dreams. Use the search feature to discover instruments both within your community and within the walls of your local guitar stores.
For more information:
Sell This Guitar