- Rig Rundowns
- Premier Blogs
The pickups are custom designed — the bridge pickup is slightly hotter then the neck pickup for balanced tone and volume. The RevTrons are wound about 5% hotter overall than the originals for more sustain and punch, which should help player’s reach those foundational blues and rock tones. The solid korina body and neck contribute to a resonant, light and lively instrument that responds to the player''s touch.
These guitars are some of the first Reverend models to have the standard features of Reverend Pin-Lock tuners, single layered binding and pearloid block inlays. All of these will become standard on all other set-neck models by the end of ’08.
Roundhouse RT''s Specifcations
- solid korina black back and sides with cream binding 17-3/8" x 12-7/8" x 1-3/4"
- two Reverend RevTron mini-humbuckers, output/input calibrated for each position
- glued on, one piece korina, tilt-back headstock
- dual-action, access at headstock
- 24-3/4" scale with 12" radius rosewood fingerboard, single-layer binding and pearloid block inlays
- 22 frets - medium jumbo
- Reverend Pin-Lock Tuners
- Tom w/ stop tail
- custom volume and tone control, bass contour
- Midnight Black or Silver Metal Flake finishes
- MSRP $849