- Rig Rundowns
- Premier Blogs
Stevenson Ranch, CA (January 24, 2013) – The Pedal Palette is the first and only analog loop bypass switcher, router, and mixer capable of swapping effect pedals instantly while simultaneously providing an optional parallel mix bus. The routing and order of the effects is highly flexible and programmable offering unlimited options to create inspirational new sounds from existing pedals.
Pedal Palette Features:
• 4 Pedal Effects Loops - True Relay Bypass
• Swap Pedal Order Instantly
• Assign Any Effect Loop to Parallel Mix Bus
• Tails Control - Delay and Reverb Tails Continue When Switched OFF
• Fully Analog Signal Path with Optional Class A Discrete Input Buffer
• Store & Recall Up To 128 Pre-Set Configurations
• Recall Stored Presets and Sync l\/lultiple Pedal Palettes with MIDI
• 3 Year Warranty
• 12VDC Power Supply Included
• Dimensions: (W x D x H) 13.2" x 5" x 1.6"
• Weight: albs
For more information: