- Rig Rundowns
- Premier Blogs
- 1/4” jack mono instruments input with Hi-Z impedance adapter - suitable for guitars, bass, synthesizers, mixing consoles
- 1/8” mini-jack stereo output can be connected to headphones, amplifiers, powered speakers
- Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, iPod Touch 2nd and 3rd generation, iPad
- Ultra-low latency (down to 128 samples) for real time playing with AmpliTube
- Feedback cancellation and noise filter available in AmpliTube
- Works also with any other apps like tuners, recorders
In the app, your signal chain can consist of up to three simultaneous stompbox effects plus amplifier, cabinet, and microphone, all reconfigurable with the touch of a finger. Choose from 11 stompbox effects (including fuzz, distortion, overdrive, delay, wah, envelope filter, chorus, flanger, noise filter, phaser and octave), 5 amps (clean, crunch, lead overdrive, modern hi-gain and bass), 5 cabinets, and 2 microphones to create your custom portable rig.
Additional Tuner, Metronome, and Backing-Track player with loop-points allow for play and practice anytime, anywhere.
The iRig also works with any other recording, processing, or tuning app. Plus, you can also use the iRig with line level signal sources such as synthesizers, keyboards, or mixing consoles.
Pricing and availability
The AmpliTube iRig retails for $39.99/€29.99 MSRP (exc. VAT) and is now available for shipping from the IK online store, as well as from all select IK retailers and distributors worldwide.
AmpliTube for iPhone app is available in three versions from the iTunes app store: Free, LE and Full.
- AmpliTube Free: Includes 3 stompboxes, 1 amp + cabinet, 2 microphones
- AmpliTube LE: Includes 5 stompboxes, 1 amplifier + cabinet, 2 microphones for $2.99/€2.39. (More gear through in-app purchase for as low as $2.99/€2.39)
- AmpliTube Full: Includes the entire collection of available gear with 11 stompboxes, 5 amps + cabinets and 2 microphones for $19.99/€15.99
For more information:
Source: Press Release