- Rig Rundowns
- Premier Blogs
SKB Corporation has always been an innovator in responding to the sign of the times and the needs of their customers. In keeping with their tradition of innovation, SKB has developed the new 1SKB-PS-8 Powered Pedalboard to accommodate up to eight pedals, providing durable transportation and great sound at an affordable price of only $99.99.
The 1SKB-PS-8 Powered Pedalboard is injection molded from ecofriendly rubber modified styrene in the United States for strength and durability and features a heavy-duty 19” x 12” hook and loop mounting surface. This is a larger surface than other entry level pedalboards and comes with a 36 inch strip of 2 inch wide hook strip to secure your pedals to the pedalboard, yet can be easily repositioned or removed from the pedalboard surface.
With the larger mounting surface the 1SKB-PS-8 Powered Pedalboard has a fully integrated nine volt DC 500 mA power source for up to eight pedals. Eight 3.5 mm miniplugs to 2.1 mm x 5mm DC connector (for center negative pedals), one 3.5mm miniplug to 3.5 mm miniplug (for center positive pedals) and one 3.5 mm miniplug to 9 volt battery clip (for vintage pedals without an external power connector) are provided with the 1SKB-PS-8 Pedalboard. Note that audio cables must be supplied by the customer.
A padded 600 Denier Gig Bag with heavy-duty zippers, a padded shoulder strap and exterior pocket for cables and accessories is also included to conveniently store and transport your pedals. All of this costs only $99.99 and is backed by SKB’s Lifetime Warranty on the case and a five year warranty on the electronics of the pedalboard.
• Injection molded from eco-friendly rubber modified styrene in the United States for strength and durability
• Powers up to 8 pedals
• Heavy-duty 19" x 12" hook and loop mounting surface with 36" x 2" hook strip for your pedals for secure, repositionable mounting to the pedalboard surface
• Fully integrated nine volt DC 500mA power source for up to eight pedals
• Eight 3.5mm miniplug to 2.1mm x 5mm DC connector (for center negative pedals)
• One 3.5mm miniplug to 3.5 miniplug (for center positive pedals)
• One 3.6mm miniplug to 9 volt battery clip (for vintage pedals without an external power connector)
• Ballistic nylon carry bag with adjustable shoulder strap and exterior pocket for cables and accessories
• Economically priced at $99.99
For additional information about the 1SKB-PS-8 Pedalboard contact SKB Music Sales at (800) 410-2024.