- Rig Rundowns
- Premier Blogs
Echopark, CA (January 20, 2014) -- Echopark Guitars has revealed the all new De Leon custom model designed for Troy Van Leeuwen (Queens of the Stone Age). This is the evolution of the artist's vision realized. A tool for tones, it mainly serves to elevate and serve the process of creation. With the De Leon, Echopark Guitars aims to usher the model into the upper echelon of classic American guitars.
The De Leon features a vintage styled medium soft "V" neck carve, a Echopark custom hand-wound pickup set, a custom control layout, and is available in either a Custom Aged or Sleek finish.
Quite simply, the De Leon exemplifies the modern-vintage aesthetic of Echopark Guitars.
- 1 piece Slab Swamp Ash body
- Flamed big leaf maple medium
- Soft “V” profile, no contours
- Echopark™ Guitar / Arcane “Gold Coil / 50 lap steel pickup set
- J.R. Kohler 'cold rolled intonating saddles
- Raw steel 'T' bridge plate
- Kluson 'single line White button tuners
- Optional Echopark™ Guitar custom Aged 'Bloodburst Finish'
Street price of $3399 Non Aged / $3663 Custom Aged.
For more information: