- Premier Blogs
- Win Stuff
Norman, OK (April 21, 2014) -- The Walrus Audio Aetos is an 8-output, isolated power supply, utilizing an internal custom-wound toroidal transformer to provide the highest noise filtering and cleanest power, giving artists the purest sound in their signal chain. The Aetos is housed in a solid die cast aluminum enclosure and is 4.7”long x 3.7” wide x 1.2” height and will fit under most standard pedal boards including the PT-2 from Pedaltrain. It has 8 total, 9vdc outputs: 6 outputs are 100mA and 2 outputs are high current outputs (250mA). The 250mA outputs are for higher current drawing pedals like Line 6 – 4 series modelers, the Boss Twin Series Pedals and many digital modulation pedals on the market. It comes with a detachable 120V AC Power cord and also has a 120VAC complimentary power output which are UL approved. This unit comes with 8 individual – 2.1mm barrel black power cables and 2 black-to-red (Line 6) power cables.
The case is a textured steel blue color and boasts the sketch of the Aetos (Eagle) in a muted sky blue color.
- Fully Isolated DC Power - (Toroidal transformer based supply)
- 8 each – 9VDC outputs (2.1mm jacks) including 2 outputs that are 250mA
- Solid Aluminum Diecast Enclosure
- 120VAC Complimentary Output
- Small footprint (4.7”long x 3.7” wide x 1.2” height)
- Includes 8 standard power cables and 2 reverse polarity cables
- Made in Oklahoma, USA
- 5 year warranty
The Walrus Audio Aetos Power supply carries a retail price of $169.
For more information: