- Rig Rundowns
- Premier Blogs
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan (August 11, 2014) -- The limited version of the Matt Schofield Signature Model MS SOV SPECIAL was discontinued in December 2013, however, in response to an overwhelming demand from our customers, it has been revived as a standard pedal MS SOV (MS-2V). Though it no longer has Matt Schofield's signature on the front side, we made every effort with the MS SOV/MS-2V to recreate the sound quality of the original signature model and to achieve a much more reasonable price than the original signature model.
- The power is increased internally to +/-15Vdc to provide a wide dynamic range and responsiveness.
- HTS (Holistic Tonal Solution) circuit is included, which comprehensively manages the signal from input to output.
- Astoundingly excellent signal-to-noise ratio.
- Exceptional sound stability by using long-life high reliability components.
- Controls: Level, Tone, Drive
- Power Source: 9V battery or AC adapter
MS SOV MS-2V carries a suggested retail price of $265.00.
For more information:
Free the Tone