- Rig Rundowns
- Premier Blogs
Scottsdale, AZ (January 16, 2013) -- The late-'50s tweed-covered Fender Bandmaster guitar amplifier combined great looks with sweet tone and powerful performance. Hailed as one of the true holy-grail amps among guitarists and collectors, vintage examples are rare and highly sought after.
The new '57 Bandmaster amp now joins Fender's prestigious Custom series, with all-tube hand-wired circuitry and premium components. They faithfully reproduced the classic 5E7 circuit, which pumps about 26 watts through three 10" alnico-magnet speakers, and enlisted Jensen to help create the P10R-F driver (a Fender exclusive), which is voiced for warm, sensitive response. The Bandmaster amp's harmonically rich clean tones are perfect for vintage rock, blues and country styles, and its naturally touch-sensitive overdrive tone sounds electrifying—especially when cranked up.
- Inputs: 4 Inputs (2 per Channel)
- Speaker Jack: Two 4 Ohm Outputs
- Channels: Two Channels (Instrument and Microphone)
- Rectifier: 5AR4 Rectifier Tube
- Controls: Presence, Bass, Treble, Volume (Instument Channel), Volume (Mic Channel)
- Speaker: Distinctive 3x10" configuration with Fender Special Design P10R-F speakers by Jensen®.
- Impedance: 2.6 Ohms
- Pre Amp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- MSRP: $3,399.99
Watch Fender's official video demo:
For more information: