- Rig Rundowns
- Premier Blogs
Cooperstand is not the same old thing. It is a uniquely contoured, hand-crafted enhancement to the instrument that sits on it. In addition, it provides a professional overall appearance to the performer.
• Convenient: opens and closes with one hand.
• Versatile: accommodates acoustic or electric guitar, bass, banjo, or mandolin.
• Portable: weighs only 16 ounces.
• Compact: fits in the headstock of a guitar case or any 4” x 9” x 1-1/2” area!
• Stable: 4-footed base, low center of gravity.
• Secure: non-slip neoprene padding protects your instrument, holds it in place.
• Safe: no exposed sharp edges that could damage your instrument.
• Durable: light weight and flexible design easily absorbs impact.
Suggested retail price for the Cooperstand guitar stand is $89.95. Street price ranges between $69.95 and $79.95.
For more information: