- Rig Rundowns
- Premier Blogs
• Stand-alone and plug-in software for all popular platforms, including VST/AU/RTAS plug-in formats.
• 12 influential guitar amps.
• 12 original matching cabinets and more, with nine microphones.
• Six signature classic stomp effects and six rack effects.
• Extreme tone flexibility; mix and match amps, cabinets, mics and more.
• Sound-certified and approved by Fender.
• Five separate modules: tuner, configurable stomp pedal board, amp head, cabinet plus mic, and rack effects.
• Two fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects.
• Digital tuner.
• Includes SpeedTrainer and Riffworks T4 recording software.
• Can be expanded with additional “Powered by AmpliTube” models using AmpliTube X-GEAR.
• Can be controlled live with StompIO, StealthPedal and any traditional MIDI controller.
• Hundreds of presets included, with more that can be downloaded from the AmpliTube preset XChange area.
• Powered by AmpliTube with DSM (dynamic saturation modeling) and new VRM (volumetric response modeling) technology.
Amps and Cabinets
• ‘59 Bassman LTD with 4x10 cabinet
• ‘65 Twin Reverb with 2x12 cabinet
• ‘57 Deluxe with 1x12 cabinet
• ‘65 Deluxe Reverb with 1x12 cabinet
• ‘64 Vibroverb Custom with 1x15 cabinet
• Super-Sonic™ with 1x12 cabinet
• Vibro-King with 3x10 cabinet
• Pro Junior with 1x10 cabinet
• MH-500 Metalhead with MH-412SL 4x12 cabinet
• Champion 600 with 1x6 cabinet
• Vibratone 1x10 rotary speaker cabinet
• Bassman 300 PRO with 810 PRO 8x10
• TBP-1 Tube Bass Preamp
• ‘63 Fender Reverb
• Tape echo
Rack Effects from the Cyber-Twin series
• Pitch shift
• Tape echo
• Sine chorus
• Triangle flanger
• Groove Tubes MD1b-FET
• Groove Tubes VELO-8
For additional information on pricing and availability, visit www.amplitube.com/fender.