- Rig Rundowns
- Premier Blogs
The TLC Compressor features a four-knob layout to provide a full set of important features. Using a wide range of attack times and variable threshold and slope levels, you’ll be able to dial in just the right sound. Aguilar’s TLC Compressor gives you a range of control usually found only in expensive studio compressors.
• Threshold control: variable from -30 to -10 dBu
• Slope control: variable from 2:1 to infinity
• Attack control: variable from 10ms to 100ms
• Level control: -infinity to -3dBu
• Low Distortion: (<0.2 %)
• Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
• Power: Nine-volt battery or optional universal power supply
• Heavy Duty steel construction
• Battery life >100 hours
The TLC Compressor will be released in January 2010 and carries a US MSRP of $269.
For more information: