- Rig Rundowns
- Premier Blogs
Blue Cat audio announced that all of their high-end audio analysis tools and signal processor plug-ins have been updated to the Digidesign RTAS format making these available to all ProTools and M-Powered users. Though some of their plug-ins were available in the RTAS format, some of the most useful ones were still missing and that is something that is now solved. These major updates also include 64-bit support making all Blue Cat plug-ins compatible with 64-bit OS systems and 64-bit host applications. These new versions also include stability enhancements and minor bug fixes found on certain platforms.
To celebrate the launch of these major updates, Blue Cat Audio has teamed up with DontCrack.com in order to offer a deal on the most popular products offered by Blue Cat Audio. They are offering 12 of their best selling plug-ins at the price of $289 (MSRP $1200) via an exclusive bundle that will only be sold at DontCrack and for a limited period of time that is from June 15 until June 30.
The Blue Cat / DC Pack contains the following plug-ins :
- Blue Cat's Digital Peak Meter Pro : $59
- Blue Cat's Dynamics : $159
- Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Multi : $99
- Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Pro : $89
- Blue Cat's Liny EQ : $89
- Blue Cat's ParametrEQ : $89
- Blue Cat's Stereo Liny EQ : $99
- Blue Cat's Stereo ParametrEQ : $89
- Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi : $99
- Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro : $89
- Blue Cat's Widening Liny EQ : $119
- Blue Cat's Widening ParametrEQ : $119
Blue Cat Audio plug-ins are available for PC and Mac in the VST - DX - AU and RTAS plug-in formats. No ilok or eLicenser dungles are required to authorize Blue Cat Audio plug-ins.
For more information:
Blue Cat Audio
Source: Press Release