- Rig Rundowns
- Premier Blogs
Plaistow, NH (April 4, 2013) -- Fractal Audio, makers of the Axe-FX II, have released Fractal-Bot, a standalone firmware updater for Axe-Fx II and MFC-101. Here are the details from their website:
Fractal Audio Systems is known for providing free firmware updates. These allow our products to evolve in the field, with new features, sounds and capabilities, plus fixes for bugs in older versions. Firmware is made available for download on the Fractal Audio Systems support page, transmitted via MIDI (or MIDI over USB) and automatically programmed into special memory contained inside your Fractal Audio Systems hardware.
Fractal-Bot is a utility to transmit firmware updates to the Axe-Fx II and MFC-101.
- Update firmware on the Axe-Fx II or MFC-101.
- Eliminates the hassles of 3rd party SysEx tools.
- Validates firmware before sending.
- Roadmap: Support for Ultra & Standard.
- Roadmap: Automatic download of latest FW version.
- Wish List: Record SysEx dumps (Make Backups).
For more information: