- Rig Rundowns
- Premier Blogs
In addition to its traditional Les Paul tonewoods, the Alex Lifeson Les Paul Axcess carries two high-output humbucking pickups with series/parallel options on its push-pull volume controls, and a Floyd Rose licensed unit loaded with GraphTech Ghost piezo bridge saddles. Access traditional Gibson magnetic humbucker tones, mix it up with fat and funky series/parallel options, tap the Ghost's realistic acoustic tones, or blend acoustic and magnetic voices. What’s more, you can route it all through a traditional mono jack (labeled "Regular") using a single guitar cable, or use two cables to split the signal into separate output paths using the "Regular" and the "Life-O-Sound" output jacks together.
The Alex Lifeson Les Paul Axcess is available in your choice of two stunning colors—Viceroy Brown and Royal Crimson—both approved by the artist himself. The first 50 guitars in this special run (25 in each finish) will be signed by the artist himself, with unsigned models to follow.
* One-piece mahogany back with figured maple top
* Push-pull volume pots for series/parallel wiring
* 496R/498T humbucking pickups with dual output jacks
* Graphtech Ghost piezo system-equipped Floyd Rose tremolo
* Vintage Kluson-style tuners with pearloid keystone buttons
* MSRP $6115 or $9174 (signed)
For more information: