- Rig Rundowns
- Premier Blogs
Distortion top-end is rolled-off nicely, with plenty of room for a bright maple-board P-bass and enough contouring to do away with any harshness often found in lesser bass distortions. Using the mix and gain knob together the user can create a deep palette of bass distortion tones. High gain and low mix sounds very different than low gain and mix even though dynamically similar. Very simple to use and operate users will "find the tone" within seconds. Perfect for the stage-performing bassist.
Heavy Electronics has already began shipping El Oso to stores for immediate release.
- Hand-made in Minneapolis, MN by musicians
- Lifetime Warranty (Barring Obvious Abuse)
- Upgrades, Repairs and Mods Available for Life
- Voiced Openly for Guitar, Bass or any Instrument
- True Bypass Switching & Minimum Length Leads
- PCB Designed, Printed and Populated by H.E.
- 1 oz. Copper 1/16" Single Point Mounted PCB
- 24mm Large Size Pots for Maximum Reliability
- Flying Leads to all Potentiometers and Jacks
- Neutrik or Switchcraft 1/4 inch Signal Jacks
- Sealed Metal LED Housing with Flying Leads
- 9V 200MA Power for Maximum Compatibility
- Powder-Coated Die-Cast Aluminum Enclosure
- Excellent Customer-Service Ready to Help
- Inquire for Custom-Options, Colors and Graphics
- Dual Quality-Control Testing (both Audio & Build)
Source: Press Release