- Premier Blogs
- Win Stuff
|Big Joe Stomp Box Company Adds Wah and Volume Pedals
The B-602 Volume features a uniquely buffered, true bypass active design with 3-position function switch. Read more...
|Boss Announces TE-2 Terra Echo, DA-2 Adaptive Distortion, and MO-2 Multi Overtone
Each of the pedals feature Roland’s new and innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) analyzes audio signals in many dimensions and applies ideal effects to each. Read more...
|Cara Guitars Announces the ClapTone Pedal
The ClapTone peda puts Fender's Mid-Range Boost in a stompbox. Read more...
|Diablo FX Announces Sound Control 6 Wireless Guitar FX Control Pedal
The Sound Control system is the first wireless all-in-one effects pedal management system which enables guitar players to turn on and off multiple analog or digital effects in one stomp. Read more...
|Earthquaker Devices Debuts Disaster Transport SR and Warden Optical Compressor
The Disaster Transport Sr is the much anticipated and updated reissue of the limited run Ghost Disaster pedal, while the Warden is an optical compressor with a feature set usually reserved for studio grade units. Read more...
|EC Custom Shop Announces the Super Switcher
Featuring 8 effects loops. Read more...
|Electro-Harmonix Announces HOG2 and HOG2 Foot Controller
Sophisticated new algorithms improve the quality of the ten generated octaves and harmonics as well as the Freeze function. Read more...
|Fender Releases Competition Series Effects Pedals
Distortion, Drive, Chorus, and Delay round out the affordable lineup. Read more...
|Hartman Electronics Announces Silicon Crystal Valve and Germanium Crystal Valve Fuzz Pedals
The pedals are inspired by the Solasound SupaTonebender and the Vox Tonebender. Read more...
|Hayden Introduces New Dr. Green Guitar FX Pedals
The line includes fuzz, distortion, boost, delay, and compression. Read more...
|ISP Technologies Introduces the Theta Preamp Pedal
The Theta Preamp PEDAL brings the full performance of the High Gain section of the Theta amplifier and Theta Rack-mount Preamp down to a foot pedal based Preamplifier pedal. Read more...
|Jacques Pedals Releases Trinity Wah
The pedal is a combination envelope filter, auto wah, and wah wah in one compact pedal and unique dome foot controller. Read more...
|Lightning Boy Audio Introduces the Bolt Bender Tube EQ
Bolt Bender is the ultimate in transparent equalization for electric instruments. It features a passive Baxandall EQ circuit with bass and treble controls. Read more...
|Modkits DIY Verb Deluxe
Features include both Dwell and Mix controls, allowing the dry signal to be blended with the processed signal from just a hint of reverb to deep, cavernous echoes. Read more...
|Osiamo Releases New Mooer Micro Effect Pedals in US
With 12 new models, the Mooer micro line now features 36 pedals. Read more...
|TC Electronic Releases the Ditto Looper
A one-knob simple looper with 5-minutes of looping and undo/redo function. Read more...
|T-Rex Introduces Møller 2 and Sweeper 2 Pedals
The Møller 2 delivers the same classic analog overdrive that made its predecessor one of T-Rex’s most sought-after pedals. Read more...
|ZT Amplifiers Releases Extortion Expressive Distortion
The Extortion Expressive Distortion offers both pure analog and DSP-enhanced signals in one pedal. Read more...
- Mad Professor has a YouTube demo up of their forthcoming Amber Overdrive.
- Eventide will have something new, and that's all we're at liberty to say, but it's very cool—of course it is, it's Eventide.
- J. Rockett Designs' Guthrie Trapp Signature Overdrive has a few demos online already but they're also touting new pedals in design with Mark Samson (of Matchless fame) including a DC30 one blogged about back in September.
- Source Audio will be showing off their Soundblox Pro Poly-Mod Filter, which voices their popular Bass Envelope Filter pedal for guitar as well as the Orbital Modulator, which has phase, flange, chorus, and tremolo for guitar and bass.
- Wampler Pedals has been going absolutely nuts on their Facebook page with a new prototype signature dual overdrive pedal entitled the Dual… something. It's not Keith Urban, and it's not fuzz.
- Caroline Guitar Co's Kilobite Kickstarter has doubled its goal, so it's a pretty solid bet we'll be seeing this lo-fi delay at the show. Their secondary goal of $12,000 is very, very close, meaning the pedal will likely also now include a Mr. Black Pedals modulation control in the circuit.
- Mojo Hand FX just posted a photo of the Rook Royale on Facebook.
- VHT will expand their pedal offerings with a new tremolo/reverb pedal.
- Joe Bonamassa tweeted a photo of a new signature MXR pedal of some sort.
- Dunlop/Way Huge designer Jeorge Tripps tweeted a photo of an diminuitive Fuzz Face.