- Premier Blogs
- Win Stuff
The Voice Box creates two- to four-part harmonies directly from your vocals, and in the same key as your accompaniment instrument. Simply plug your mic into the Voice Box’s mic preamp, plug in your instrument and you’re ready to go. It’s that easy. No setup, no menus to navigate. Studio-quality reverb lets you independently add depth to your dry vocals and harmony vocals. An octave setting will perfectly track your vocals even without an accompaniment instrument. The focused 256-band articulate vocoder, designed by the genius that made the vocoder popular for EMS, features adjustable harmonic enhancement and controllable formant shift. Use any synthesizer and you have the classic vocoder of the seventies and eighties. Plug in your guitar and mic and you have a talk box.
• Harmonically matches any electric instrument you plug into it
• Professional quality pitch shifting algorithm produces realistic harmonies
• The Low & High Harmony independently produces two harmony notes: 3rd and 5th
• 9 accessible programmable presets
• Natural Glissando
• Gender Bender knob allows for male/ female formant modification
• Built-In Mic Pre with Phantom Power & Gain Switch
• Balanced XLR Line Output: Interface directly with any mixing board or A/D converter
• US96DC-200BI power supply included
Watch the demo:
Hit page 2 for a more in-depth look at the Voice Box's features & modes...