- Premier Blogs
- Win Stuff
The Nitrox claims more lows than Diamond’s other high-gain offerings, but remains tight across both channels, making it perfect for heavy rhythms and precision playing.
• Two fully independent channels (Clean and Crunch)
• Volume, Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, and Presence on each channel
• Dual Volume/Gain control on Channel 2 (switchable, allows for two gain settings with two volumes for level adjustment to match volumes)
• May be wired for 100v, 120v, 220v and 230/240v output selection
• Front panel Effects Return control, which acts as an overall master when loop is engaged for quick overall volume adjustment