- Premier Blogs
- Win Stuff
Fryette Pittbull Hundred/CLX Master Built
With its fat, warm sound and touch-sensitive feel, the CLX is a highly-refined tone machine packed with highly specialized features.
• Three channels (Lead, Rhythm, and Clean)
• 6-band graphic EQ
• Gain Stacking, which allows users to add an additional “flying” 4th gain stage to the Lead channel for even more gain.
• Dual-Class Mode, where the two outside power tubes are Cathode Biased, while the inside two remain in Class AB. This produces a fatter midrange and smoother top and bottom end response.
• Half Power Mode
• Power Amp Mute
• Variable Line Out
• Series/Parallel Effects Loop
• Global Presence and Depth controls