- Rig Rundowns
- Premier Blogs
This crossover Grand Auditorium/000-style electro-acoustic is based on a hand-crafted instrument that Rob Armstrong made back in 1980 and Gordon plays today. Featuring a high-grade solid North American cedar top with mahogany back and sides the signature "small waist" body is complemented by Rob Armstrong's trademark headstock design.
The bridge is high-grade rosewood with a gradually compensated natural bone saddle, and the mahogany neck comes with a top-quality rosewood fingerboard with genuine abalone inlays and side dot markers.
Electronics are provided via a Fishman Presys Blend preamp and Sonicore pickup system, which features a built in-microphone with mic blend control, notch - anti feedback control, phase control button, three-band EQ and volume control, as well as a built-in guitar tuner with flip-top battery access.
Gordon's signature guitar is also being made available as a twelve-string instrument with the same specifications.
- Top: Solid North American red cedar, high grade, close grained
- Back: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with Abalone inlays
- Side Position Markers: Abalone
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Top Nut: Natural Bone
- Saddle: Natural Bone, compensated
- Scale: 642mm / 25.27"
- Preamp: Fishman Presys Blend
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore
- Tuners: Grover 102
- Strings: USA made
- Finish: Clear Satin
- Case: Supplied with Kinsman hardshell case
- 6 String Model MSRP: approximately $687.78 (£479.00 rrp)
- 12 String Model MSRP: approximately $716.50 (£499.00 rrp)