Black Cat Releases New OD-Boost
Foxon, CT (April 22, 2013) -- Black Cat Pedals is pleased to announce the OD-Boost, a dual channel overdrive/boost pedal that combines the Black Cat OD-1 with a clean boost circuit. The two channels can be used individually or they can be used together simultaneously. There is also a switch to change the order in which the channels are stacked, allowing the option of selecting OD into Boost, or Boost into OD.
Similar in concept to the Black Cat OD-Fuzz, the OD-Boost combines two distinctly different circuits of pure gain and allows them to interact without being compromised with tone circuitry. The OD-Boost is a powerful, dynamic and incredibly loud pedal that allows you to discover and explore the finest grades of raw, unprocessed dirt.
- Durable powder-coat finish with two-color graphic
- Professional black glass epoxy PCB with yellow screen
- Two 3PDT true-bypass switches (one for each channel)
- Uses 2.1mm Boss style power jack, or internal 9V battery
- Toggle switch changes the order of the channels
- Hand-wired, Boutique quality, Made in USA
The new Black Cat OD-Boost will retail for $195.
For more information:
Black Cat Pedals