Electro-Harmonix Announces 45000 Multi-Track Looper and Random Tone Generator
Long Island City, NY (January 23, 2013) – Building on EHX’s looper legacy, the 45000 combines the familiar controls of a multi-track digital recorder with state-of-the-art features making it possible to create complex multi-track loops quickly and easily.
Each loop has four mono tracks and one stereo mixdown track. The 45000 records non-compressed, 44.1 kHz / 16-bit CD quality audio direct to a removable SDHC card (4 to 32GB). Each card holds up to 100 individual loops accessed with the optional 45000 Foot Controller (sold separately).
Loop speed is adjustable over a two octave range, and reverse recording and playback are also possible. For extra convenience, a built-in metronome to a separate Monitor Out and a Headphone Out are also included.
- Includes a 4GB card delivering up to 125 minutes of recording time
- Import .Wav audio files from PC or Mac
- Auxiliary Input mixes MP3 players with the loop output
- Stereo mixdown track frees tracks for re-use
- Overdub or punch in/out recording
- Quantize or non-quantize (free running) modes
- MIDI Clock Sync as master or slave
- Most user parameters are MIDI controllable
- USB port enables backup/restore with PC or MAC
- Standard 9.6VDC 200mA power supply included
The RTG (Random Tone Generator) is a faithful reissue of a rare EHX synthesizer first introduced in 1980. The palm-sized synth produces wild, randomly changing tones over a four-plus octave range. Creates sensational soundscapes, especially when used with other effects!
- Rate knob controls the speed at which the tones are generated
- Glide switch adds portamento or a glide between pitches
- I/O is super simple with just a ¼" output jack
- A footswitch turns the RTG on or off and an indicator LED alerts the user to its status
- Power is through a standard 9Volt power supply or 9Volt battery (included)
For more information: