Molten Voltage Announces OZ Looper Controller
Oregon (May 22, 2013) -- Molten Voltage just announced their OZ Looper Controller for Strymon's Timeline. Here are the details from their website:
OZ™ unlocks the hidden LOOPER features of your Strymon TimeLine Delay pedal that can only be accessed via MIDI commands, including REVERSE, HALF-SPEED / DOUBLE-SPEED, UNDO, and REDO. OZ also allows soft-switch, single-touch record/playback, External LOOP LEVEL control, and automatic DRY LOOPER recording.
- Unlocks the hidden potential of the Strymon TimeLine delay by accessing its MIDI-only LOOPER features
- REVERSE loop direction instantly
- HALF-SPEED playback and recording with LED Speed indicator. Tip: record at half-speed to create double-speed playback!
- UNDO back to initial loop
- REDO overdubs (after pressing UNDO)
- Single-press, soft-touch recording and playback - Press and Hold the Record Button while recording and the loop automatically enters Play mode on release --- makes loop timing far easier and more accurate than pressing a second button
- DRY switch automates the use of TimeLine's LOOPER mode without any Delay Effect by automatically setting the MIX to zero (guitar only) on Record
- LOOP LEVEL control - adjust in real-time, or set it and forget it (auto-adjust on Record)
- MIDI IN merges and filters incoming MIDI data for optimal TimeLine synchronization and performance
- One-cable MIDI connection to the TimeLine - no mods required!
- Staggered, stairstep switch design for easy-access to rear switches
- Simple, intuitive user interface
For more information: