PRS Introduces the SE Tremonti Custom
Stevensville, MD (November 1, 2012) -- PRS has announced tweaks to their popular Mark Tremonti SE model with the new PRS SE Tremonti Custom guitar. Here are the details from the PRS website:
For more information:
Based on the SE Mark Tremonti, designed and built to Mark’s specifications, the SE Tremonti Custom trades a mahogany body and neck for a figured maple top and maple neck, providing a new aesthetic and feel for this popular model. The addition of trem-up-rout to the PRS designed tremolo bridge (previously only available on the Core Tremonti model) is also a welcome addition. The Tremonti Custom continues to feature two humbuckers, each with their own volume and tone control, and a three-way pickup selector on the upper bout.
- Body Wood: Beveled Maple with Flame Maple Veneer
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Designed Trem-Up Rout
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: "PRS"
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: PRS Designed SE 245 Treble Humbucker
- Bass Pickup: PRS Designed SE 245 Bass Humbucker
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Tone Control for Each Pickup with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector On Upper Bout