- Premier Blogs
- Win Stuff
In the fifth installment of Reunion Blues' Vintage Guitars Road Show, the guys hit up Guitar Showcase at Large in San Jose, California.
In this segment:
- We get to check out an early-50s Gibson ES-175 Electric Archtop which features the original specs, including a single P90 pickup in the neck position. Later models featured a humbucking pickup.
- The next guitar was an original Epiphone Model 4 roundhole acoustic archtop. As described in the video, this is one of the oldest instruments to be featured in Vintage Guitar Show. Check out how they determine its authenticity..ONLY PROFESSIONALS!!
- Another guitar featured is a relatively new model in the vintage market, an original Kramer guitar. But what makes this guitar special is the one-off paint job done by San Francisco artist, Mark Erickson.
Read our review of the Rebel 20.
In the fourth installment of Reunion Blues' Vintage Guitars Road Show, the guys hit up Bananas at Large in San Rafael, California.
- A super-clean Valley Arts Custom Shop Robert Johnson commemorative acoustic guitar from 1995, complete with Robert Johnson accessories and documentation
- A pre-war Gibson acoustic that, despite being heavily modified and bearing the scars of its age, is still appraised in the low thousands
- A 1968 Framus 5/103 Romanze teardrop acoustic
- The first look at the original production prototype of the Peavey T60 from 1977.