- Premier Blogs
- Win Stuff
Body: Ivoroid Bound Mahogany
Inlays: Dot, 1 Victory
Top: Curly Maple
Neck Joint: Dovetail
Top Configuration: Arched Chambered
Neck Pickup: Double D, Custom Single
Bridge Pickup: Double D, Custom Single
Electronics: 1 Vol, 1 Tone, 4-Way Blade
Bridge: Hamer Sustain Block
Tuners: TonePros Keystone
Scale Length: 25 1/2"
Nut Type/Width: Bone, 1.650"
Fingerboard Radius: 14" Case GC4-0
Fret Material & Dimensions: Hamer Wide Oval: .100" x .050"
Body Lgth/Wdth/Thcknss: 16.6" x 13.4" x 1.85"
Neck Shape / Thickness: V Shape, .950" - 1.0"
Hamer Talladega website
The VOS ’59 Les Paul Standard is part of Gibson’s Vintage Original Spec line of guitars, built by master luthiers who pay unyielding attention to the details found on original vintage instruments and then reproduce them to the highest standards possible. This process includes specially aging the hardware and finish to give the guitar that worn-in look and feel. This VOS beauty features a Faded Tobacco finish.
- Left-handed version available without extra charge
- Mahogany body, hollow-milled (excluding the area of the pickups/tailpiece)
- Arched AAA Flamed Maple top (bookmatched) with F-hole
- AAA Flamed Maple neck
- Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
- Traditional Custom inlays (Mother-of-Pearl)
- Scale length: 25.5"(648 m)
- 22 jumbo frets
- Plek Technology used for Guitar Set Up
- Original Seymour Duncan pickups: 2 x SH-1 with covers
- 3-way toggle switch
- 1 x volume and 1 x tone control
- High Polish Finish (Natural, Stain, Sunburst, Blackburst or solid)
- Wood binding (not valid for Natural High Polish)
- Framus locking tuners
- Tune-o-Matic bridge with stop tailpiece ***(Bigsby Tremolo as option)
- Warwick security locks
- Chrome Hardware
- Framus low friction nut
- Weight**: 3,1 kg
- Framus Nickel Plated Steel strings (.009" - .046")
- Including Framus "User Kit" and "Premium Line Plus" RockBag