2020 Giveaway Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. SPONSOR: Gearhead Communications LLC DBA Premier Guitar, Three Research Center, Marion, IA 52302. "Sponsor and its agents" shall mean Gearhead Communications LLC DBA Premier Guitar, its advertising/promotional and/or fulfillment agencies and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and their respective employees, officers, directors and agents. Sweepstakes Administrator shall mean: Gearhead Communications LLC DBA Premier Guitar, Three Research Center, Marion, IA 52302.
The Sweepstakes is open worldwide and is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, municipal, and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees and agents of Gearhead Communications LLC Premier Guitar, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, and advertising and promotional agencies and their respective officers, directors and agents (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities") and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible.
3. HOW TO ENTER: This Sweepstakes begins at: 11:59 AM CST on December 7, 2020, and ends 11:59 AM CST on December 21, 2020. You may enter the Sweepstakes in one of two ways: (a) Online Entry: go to www.premierguitar.com before 11:59 AM CST on December 21, 2020. (b) Mail-In Entry: legibly hand-print your first and last name, address, age, and day and evening phone numbers on a 3" x 5" card, and then mail the card in a stamped envelope to: Sweepstakes, Gearhead Communications LLC DBA Premier Guitar, Three Research Center, Marion, IA 52302. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by on December 21, 2020 and received no later than seven calendar days later. Any mail-in entry that is illegible, incomplete, late, or does not carry proper postage will be disqualified. One entry per person ("Entrant"), regardless of the means of entry used. One entry per envelope. If more than one entry is submitted, only the first such entry submitted will be accepted. Any attempt by a participant to obtain more than the allowable entries by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities or any other methods will void all of that participant's entries. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
By entering, Entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. Illegible and/or incomplete entries and entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, for lost or unavailable network connections, or for failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any human error which may occur in the receipt or processing of the entries. Proof of entering information at website does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the scheduling of the Sweepstakes without prior notification. Use of computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic, automatic and other similar means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and may result in the disqualification of the entrant. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered on the date the entry is submitted. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. POTENTIAL WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: The Final potential winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about December 21, 2020, by Sponsor or its designee, the Sweepstakes decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes ("Potential Winner"). Potential Winner will be notified by e-mail ("Prize Notification") and must provide by e-mail within ten (10) days of the date of the Prize Notification (the "Deadline"), his/her full name and a mailing address ("Mailing Information"), where Sponsor can send an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release(collectively, the "Sweepstakes Documents"). The mailing address must be a street address (no P.O. Boxes). If a Potential Winner does not provide the Mailing Information in response to the Prize Notification by the Deadline, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received for the original drawing. Once Sponsor receives a Potential Winner's Mailing Information, the Affidavit of Eligibility will be sent via Docusign for winner signature. Each Potential Winner must sign and return the Sweepstakes Documents within ten (10) days of the date of receipt or he/she will forfeit the Prize and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected. Provided that the Potential Winner has complied with these Official Rules and meets all of the
eligibility requirements set forth herein, following Sponsor's receipt of the signed Sweepstakes Documents, Sponsor shall declare the Potential Winner the winner ("Winner"). Return of any Prize Notification or Sweepstakes Documents as undeliverable will result in disqualification, an alternate Potential Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received for the original drawing, and Sponsor shall repeat the winner selection and notification procedures set forth in this Section 5 until a qualified Winner has been selected. * A note to potential International winners: If drawn from outside the United States, the winner is then responsible for all shipping, customs, and tax costs. Any winner who chooses or is unable to cover these costs will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be drawn at random.
5. PRIZE AND ODDS OF WINNING:
Prize(s): Old Blood Noise Endeavours Dark Star
Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Selection and specifics of the Prize will be determined in the Sponsor's sole discretion. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute cash value or another prize it believes is of equal or greater value. Prize is non-transferable. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Each Entry will have an equal chance of winning. The Prize will be awarded. The Prize is awarded "AS IS" and without WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
7. TAXES AND COSTS RELATED TO THE PRIZES: All applicable taxes, including all federal, state, local and other taxes and any license, destination and delivery charges are the sole responsibility of Winner. Winner may be issued a 1099 tax form for the ARV of the Prize.
9. INTERNET: If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds who tampers with the entry process, operation of the Sweepstakes or web site, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes without notice and to select the winner from all eligible Entries received prior to the cancellation or termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, problems or technical malfunctions of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or Entry to be received by Sponsor on account of human error, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes.
10. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. DISPUTES: Each entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court in Linn County, Iowa; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys fees and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Iowa, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Iowa or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Iowa.
12. WINNER'S LIST: For a current winners list, please visit http://premierguitar.com/winners.
™ and © 2020 Gearhead Communications LLC DBA Premier Guitar. All rights reserved.
Kick off the holiday season by shopping for the guitar player in your life at Guitar Center! Now through December 24th 2022, save on exclusive instruments, accessories, apparel, and more with hundreds of items at their lowest prices of the year.
We’ve compiled this year’s best deals in the 2022 Holiday Gift Guide presented by Guitar Center.
Mystery Stocking is coming soon! Sign up for PG Perks below so you don't miss it.
Sign up for PG Perks on the form below to make sure you don't miss the launch announcement!
About Mystery Stocking
Each year, Premier Guitar likes to put out these mystery boxes as a part of bringing some fun to the holiday season. Remember, this is supposed to be a fun holiday treat! If the contents of this box will ruin your holiday, deplete the last of your bank account, or end your ability to see the good in humanity, it may not be for you.
- This year's Mystery Stocking will cost $44.95. ($39.95 + $5 Flat shipping)
- Each box will be guaranteed to contain $40 or more in value.
- US only. (Sorry World.)
- Make sure your shipping address is correct.
- Have your credit card ready to go before you refresh the page. Paypal is not available. Autofill may not fill in your information.
- There will be NO REFUNDS given.
- There has been a huge demand for these in the past. We really did sell out in less than 4 minutes last year. When they are gone, they are gone.
- One per household, one per person.
Q: What's in the Mystery Stocking?
A: It wouldn't be much of a surprise if we told you, now would it?
Q: Will I definitely get my money worth?
Q: Can I return it if I don't like it?
A: Nope. All sales final.
Q: What if I live outside the US?
A: Sorry, US only.
Q. How much is it?
A. $39.95 Plus $5 shipping
Q. When will it ship?
A. On or before December 10, 2022.
Q. What form of payment do you accept?
A. Credit cards only. Sorry, no Paypal for this.
Q. Can I ship to a different location than my billing address?
Q. I tried last year and didn't get one. Will I get one this year?
A. There is an overwhelming demand for Mystery Stocking. Be sure you have a fast internet connection and be ready when they go on sale. Last year we sold out in 3 min 33 seconds.
Q. I want to buy 5. How can I buy 5?
A. You can't. This year, we're limiting to one per household, so more people can get in on the fun!
Featuring the Adaptive Circuitry recently introduced on their Halcyon Green Overdrive, Origin Effects have brought us a pedal with a character all of its own and a new flavor of drive.
Origin Effects introduce the new M-EQ DRIVER mid booster & drive pedal. Based on a vintage Pultec studio EQ, this unique pedal offers a range of mid-focused tones, from a subtle mid boost to thick, resonant overdrive. Featuring the Adaptive Circuitry recently introduced on their Halcyon Green Overdrive, Origin Effects have brought us a pedal with a character all of its own and a new flavor of drive.
A choice of three mid-range frequencies ensures that you can boost just the right part of your guitar signal and, when pushed harder, can elicit a range of saturation from a classic “mid-hump” overdrive to fierce “cocked wah” distortion. Thanks to the Adaptive Circuitry, the high-end roll-off of the Cut control is reduced as the pedal cleans up. This allows for a smooth transition from warm overdrive to bright clean tones in response to playing dynamics or guitar volume knob changes.
Introducing... M-EQ DRIVER || Mid Booster & Drive
Built-in the UK to the highest standards, the M-EQ DRIVER continues the Origin Effects tradition of vintage, studio-inspired tones in modern guitar pedals. The Origin Effects M-EQ DRIVER is available now from Origin Effects dealers worldwide.
RRP: 259 GBP (Inc VAT) / 319 USD (Ex TAX)
For more information, please visit origineffects.com.
The new finish, according to Lava Music, is “inspired by the beauty of the golden hour,” a shining time just before sunset and after sunrise when photographers covet to capture stunning pictures.
With bright and warm golden hues, the new finish adds a brilliant metallic glow to the surface of Lava ME 3, complementing its AirSonic 2 carbon fiber unibody which features L3 Preamp with FreeBoost 2.0, delivers industry-leading sounds by breakthrough acoustic technologies, and houses a multi-touch display powered by Lava-developed HILAVA system.
Speaking of the HILAVA system, Lava Music also added four new effects: Nebula, Desert Rose, Cassette, and Edge of Breakup. As unique as their names sound, they are very much different from what we normally know about effects. Programmed into the HILAVA system, each of the four is powered by the company’s latest ArctanDrive algorithm and incorporates effects like Pitch Shift, Delay, and Reverb. And every one of those incorporated sub-effects comes with various parameters that players can adjust to design unique, overdriven sounds by just tapping on the multi-touch display. That said, those effects enable users to play with overdriven tone on an acoustic-electric guitar without even plugging in any external gear.
LAVA ME 3 | Now in Golden Hour | LAVA MUSIC
Lava Me 3 in Golden Hour is now available starting from $999 on LAVA MUSIC, Amazon, and local guitar dealerships near you.
For more information, please visit store.lavamusic.com.