- Premier Blogs
- Win Stuff
Peterborough, Canada (September 12, 2013) -- McNelly Guitars has released a new set of pickups - the Saint Nicks - that capture the punchy nature of P-90‘s with a modified construction giving them a uniquely versatile tone in a humbucker size.
These pickups are ideal for guitarists who appreciate quality handmade gear and are looking for more dynamics and chime from their humbucker equipped guitars. The neck pickup delivers smooth and punchy tone with lots of chime. The bridge pickup has increased output with a mid focused punch that will rival humbuckers.
- Custom made bobbin assembly for enhanced chime
- Recessed adjustable pole pieces look clean and refined
- Neck/Bridge output matched for better tonal balance
- Open faced covers look classy and add clarity
- Nickel, black, or gold covers and pole pieces
Designed and handmade in Canada, the Saint Nick pickups are available to order now at mcnellyguitars.com Retail price is $125 USD each for nickel. Add $10 USD for black or gold.
For more information: