A dual stompbox that offers 5 delay modes that can be paired to work in tandem, including Andy Timmons’ unique "Halo” sound.
Andy Timmons’ mysterious sounding “Halo” effect is a modulated dual echo sound that has long been kept a secret by the tone wizard himself. Andy spent decades combining and crafting the sounds you can now get from the HALO. Notes from the HALO dance rhythmically, almost creating a reverb diffusion. Those notes are held together with tape-style effects like modulation, saturation and compression. The results are stunning. The pedal comes loaded with his signature delay tone and you can program your own sounds and save them as presets. Designed to let you easily bounce between Side A and B on the fly, essentially giving you two delay pedals in one. In addition to Andy’s signature “Halo” sound, there are numerous other rhythmic delays including: quarter note, dotted 8th, stereo rack mount analog delay, and a vintage multi-head tape echo. Stereo and sound quality are further enhanced with controls for saturation, tone, and shelving filters.
- Andy Timmons signature “Halo” sound saved as a preset!
- The HALO functions as 2 delay pedals with up to 1500 ms of available delay time – save different sounds to A and B – then switch between the two!
- 5 delay rhythms including Quarter, Dotted Eighth, Halo, Bucket Brigade, and Tape.
- 8 factory presets loaded with new delay and modulation sounds.
- Status light indicates when you’ve adjusted a knob from home settings.
- Soft stomp switches for tap tempo, infinite hold, preset save/recall, and more.
- Remote switching and programmable expression pedal control.
- DREAM multi-core DSP for stunning sound quality.
- True-Bypass or Trails.
- Made in the USA from globally-sourced parts.