The Ninja Pro 300 is available in 6-, 7-, 8-, and 9-string versions.
Sun Valley, CA (June 12, 2015) -- Legator GUITARS continues to grow its line of guitars with the roll out of new Ninja 300 Pro series guitar and bass models for 2015 during the Summer NAMM Conference which will be showcased in booth #1255 in Hall A. With neck-through construction and radiant finishes along with various pick up configurations, these models are sure to catch the consumers’ eyes and ears. Models are also available in a 200 “Special Edition” and a 400 “Limited Edition” series adding to its unique and exceptional line of guitars and basses.
- Construction: Neck Through
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: 5-Piece Maple / Walnut
- Scale: 25.5” - 30.0”
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Frets: 24 - Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: Legator Pro Series Humbuckers
- Electronics: Vol / Vol / Tone / 3-Way Switch
- Bridge: Legator TOM / Floyd Rose Tremolo / Legator Fixed Bridge
- Tuners: Legator Pro Series Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Black
- Left-Hand Availability: Select Models
For more information: