A new amp from Trickfish offering 4-band EQ and selectable input sensitivity.
Featuring the acclaimed Mike Pope designed low noise pre-amp integrated with a 500W Class D power amplifier. The Bullhead Mini 500 offers a wide variety of tone-shaping capabilities via a 4-band EQ, and includes other features such as a selectable input sensitivity, aux input, headphone output, Pre/Post Balanced DI Output, EFX: Parallel loop, amp mute and a Neutrik speakON combo connector. Weighing in at 3.4 lbs.
- 500 watts at 4 ohms (Pascal power module)
- Input level indicator: Signal level and clip LEDs (green/red)
- 4 band EQ (+/- 12dB)
Shelving bass and treble
Low-mid and hi-mid - variable gain, band pass EQ
- Line in and headphone out
- Parallel EFX loop
- 600 ohm balanced XLR direct out with pre/post and ground lift
- Neutrik speakON combo connector – speakON or 1/4” jack
- Auto switching AC mains for worldwide use
- (H x W x D in.) 3.3 x 10.1 x 8
- Weight: 3.4lbs
- Made in the USA
MINI Demo Video
The Bullhead Mini 500 is available now with a street price of $799, available directly from www.trickfishamps.com.
Read MoreShow less