This signature Cry Baby Fuzz Wah is designed to complement and accentuate Akira Takasaki's style and features a switchable fuzz circuit for aggressive grit.
Japanese rock legend Akira Takasaki is famous for his fast, intricate riffs and melodic compositions—most notably heard in the heavy metal band Loudness. With a custom low-frequency sweep and a switchable fuzz circuit, this pedal puts the perfect blend of high-gain saturation and sweeping expression right at your feet. Auto-return switching allows you to step into the effect just as long as you need to make your passage pop, and LED indicators indicate whether the fuzz or wah effects are active.
"The best ROCK wah pedal for live performances,” Akira says. “From the moment you step on the pedal, this badass effect simultaneously roars out fuzz along with the traditional Cry Baby Wah sound!”
Akira Takasaki Cry Baby Fuzz Wah highlights:
- The perfect blend of high-gain saturation and sweeping expression
- Low-frequency sweep for a full, warm tone
- Switchable fuzz circuit for aggressive grit
- Auto-return switching for conveniently engagement/disengagement
- LEDs indicate fuzz and wah status
For more information, please visit jimdunlop.com.